Saturday, July 15, 2017

Summer!


Nothing says summer like being by the water. Cool breezes. Blue skies. Bursts of color. 


I'm sharing a few pictures of a recent summer outing. I love the boats and the skyscrapers in the background.


Here is a close-up of the boats and rock formations on the beach. I do like those reflections on the water.


I love seafood in the summer though I haven't really gone fishing! But I liked this view.


I spotted a few geese on the water!


And of course, I had to share a couple of flowers blooming in my yard. Here is a red geranium which loves the summer sun.


And here is a bloom on a hosta which actually loves the shade but I captured it as it was sunlit. I hope you enjoyed my summer photos and thank you for stopping by! See you soon. xx

6 comments:

  1. Great shots indeed. Sure looks like a nice day was had. The one with the buildings in the background was a perfect capture for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat, for being a loyal fan! :)

      Delete
  2. It is so nice to see you here, sweet friend, and it looks like you are having a beautiful summer!
    That water is so blue, and I love it against the rock formations. Really quite perfect.
    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!1
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I hope you're having a great summer! xx

      Delete
  3. What a peaceful setting near the water

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog from all over the world and for your wonderful comments!